What will this blog be about?
I stated in my opening post that I will blog about graphics programming, programming on a general level, and add some tadbits about web programming. To concretize this plan, or rather as a TODO list, I wrote this post.
- mostly about Octopress, how to, or better, how I customize parts of it.
- some HTML5 and WebGL things I try out.
- things that go hand in hand with the next topic
- Using PhoneGap to create web technology-based iOS apps — automating parts of the build process
- Using Mulberry to create web technology-based iOS apps
- Other tools to create iOS apps
- Algorithms I implement either at work or at home
- Explanations about graphics algorithms
- Personal research
- Things I run into at work
- The “dark magic” of language mixing — Preprocessor and templates — Obj-C and C++ templates (I see you gasping in horror at the sheer idea of this). — Preprocessor code generation
- Algorithms for game logic
- Framework architecture
- Other findings
- C# in Unity
- Learning progress
- Shaders in Unity
- Perforce (mostly how much I despise this system)
I might want to write (more or less academic) papers and submit them for review. You will find them here as well.
I will probably edit this list over time…
I have no clue what I will write about on this blog. But be sure that it’ll be code-related.